On-Boarding & Student Success Strategy
Campus & Community Events
- Academic & Career Exploration (ACE) Day
- Navigation Caravan – Coming soon!
- Navigate Home: Begin Here
- Open Houses
- Student Success on the Move – Coming soon!
Transferring To Rowan-Cabarrus
Transferring From Rowan-Cabarrus
College Transfer Programs at Rowan-Cabarrus
- UNC System Transfer Guides, Course Equivalencies & Scholarships
- NC Independent Colleges & Universities
Grant, Research, & Scholarship Opportunities
College Visits to Rowan-Cabarrus
For questions, concerns, & appeals, contact Jenn Selby (email@example.com)
Guaranteed Admission Agreements
The following agreement types are special admission programs offered by 4-year institutions.
UNC Charlotte – 49erNext
- UNC Charlotte – Rowan-Cabarrus Community College 49erNext Program
- Video about the program – Coming soon!
Perks of the UNC Charlotte 49erNext Program
- Dedicated advising and career support for 49erNext participants
- Access to UNCC’s Library, campus, and select student events
- CATS All-Transit pass – Lynx Blue Line (light rail) & bus
How to Participate
- Express Interest – select ‘I acknowledge that I am interested in the 49erNext Program’ on the CFNC application or email 49erNext@rccc.edu.
- Attend Info Session – you will be invited to an information session after completing step 1.
- April 26, 3:00 p.m. – Virtual
- May 3, 4:00 p.m. – North Campus – Building N106, Room 101
- May 24, 9:00 a.m. – Virtual
- June 16, 3:00 p.m. – Virtual
- June 18, 10:00 a.m. – North Campus – Building N106, Room 101
- June 21, 4:00 p.m. – Virtual
- July 6, 10:00 a.m. – South Campus – Building 1000, Room 209
- July 6, 5:00 p.m. – South Campus – Building 1000, Room 209
- July 7, 10:00 a.m. – North Campus – Building N103, Room 202
- July 7, 5:00 p.m. – North Campus – Building N103, Room 202
- July 19, 10:00 a.m. – Virtual
- July 28, 4:00 p.m. – Virtual
- Complete Consent Form – to be completed only after attending information session.
Rowan-Cabarrus 49erNext Advisors:
- Brandi Wardell – North Campus (firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-216-3527)
- Joy Haynes – South Campus (email@example.com, 704-216-3704)
Rowan-Cabarrus 49erNext Co-Executive Program Owners:
- Crystal Ryerson – firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-216-3806
- Jenn Selby – email@example.com, 704-798-5241
UNC Wilmington – Pathway to Excellence
- UNC Wilmington – Rowan-Cabarrus Pathway to Excellence Agreement
- Video about the program
Perks of the UNC Wilmington Pathway to Excellence
- A dedicated Transfer Student Success Coordinator who can assist you with pre-enrollment advising, admissions counseling, and any other assistance needed for a successful transfer process
- Events designed specifically for you to become part of the UNCW community and meet other transfer students
- Priority consideration for transfer scholarships
- Application fee waived when applying to UNCW
How to Participate
- Complete Intent Form – this is your Letter of Intent for participating the program.
- Inform your Rowan-Cabarrus Advisor – meet with your assigned Rowan-Cabarrus advisor or faculty mentor.
- Meet your UNCW Coordinator – make an appointment with your UNCW Coordinator and introduce yourself.