On-Boarding & Student Success Strategy
Campus & Community Events
- Academic & Career Exploration (ACE) Day
- Navigation Caravan – Coming soon!
- Navigate Home: Begin Here
- Open Houses
- Student Success on the Move – Coming soon!
Transferring To Rowan-Cabarrus
Transferring From Rowan-Cabarrus
College Transfer Programs at Rowan-Cabarrus
- UNC System Transfer Guides, Course Equivalencies & Scholarships
- NC Independent Colleges & Universities
Grant, Research, & Scholarship Opportunities
College Visits to Rowan-Cabarrus
For questions, concerns, & appeals, contact Jenn Selby (email@example.com)
Update Your Program of Study
While you are enrolled as a student at Rowan-Cabarrus, you are able to update your program of study to add a new program of study or to remove a program you are no longer interested in pursuing.
If you are thinking of changing your program of study there are a few things you should consider.
- What is your new goal for your education and career?
- How did you decide on this goal?
- What are the program requirements for this program of study?
- How certain are you that this new program of study is the best one for you and your future career? If you are still uncertain, you might want to consider meeting with an Academic Advisor or review additional information to assist you in selecting the program that is the best fit for you and those program requirements.
- You may graduate later than anticipated when you change programs.
- The catalog you will follow will be the current catalog, unless there is a special circumstance.
- Changing programs could affect your eligibility for financial aid. Are you receiving financial assistance that does not permit you to change your program or requires documentation? If so, you will need to check with a financial aid counselor to discuss this further.
- Are there more/different general education classes you will need to take because you are changing programs (examples: math or English)?
- Whether or not your new program is a college transfer program.
*If you are adding a new program of study and it is in Allied Health (Nursing, Radiography, Occupational Therapy Assistant, or Dental Assisting), please contact a Student Success Navigator at 704-216-7222 to confirm if additional testing is required and to obtain next steps.
Changing or Adding a Program of Study
To change or add a program to your existing one, please complete the Program Update form.