ReBuild Your Future
Even if you have a criminal record, Rowan-Cabarrus can help you find a path to a good, steady job. Through a grant from the NCWorks Local Innovation Fund, we are able to fund the ReBuild Your Future program, which offers training for in-demand jobs in the construction and trucking industries. We’ve partnered with local employers in the construction industry to offer training for in-demand jobs in the construction trades. Join a training program and learn a new skill!
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-B) – less than three weeks of training to be able to drive vehicles often used in the construction industry
- Construction Trades Certificate – approximately four months of training for certification to work in construction occupations
The best part? You may qualify for financial assistance!
It’s not where you’ve been that matters… it’s where you’re going. Even if you have barriers to employment, ReBuild Your Future can help you get where you want to go. To find out more about ReBuild Your Future, contact:
- Dennis Brown, email@example.com
- Jessica Corum, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derek Wilson, email@example.com